FOOTBALL is here. The fall colors are amazing by my house right now. Looking for a yummy dip for a Sunday afternoon or to take to your next party? Here is one of my favorites! It’s very quick to make and if you like Buffalo Chicken flavor, as in wings, you will LOVE it. One of my neighbors made it and I had to have the recipe.
I haven’t made it using canned chicken. I buy two split chicken breasts, rub them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast them in the oven at 425 degrees F for about 40-45 minutes, depending on size. They are done when the juices run clear, but I cook them until the skin is medium brown and crispy. Let them cool and then shred with a fork and your fingers. Store in the fridge and then the rest is easy. Assemble on the same day you want to use it.
Make it even easier using this recipe ===> http://bit.ly/1wE8jUP
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® REDHOT® Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing or Ranch
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cans (9.75 oz. each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained OR2 cups Shredded cooked chicken|
- MIX ingredients in deep baking dish or pie plate.
- BAKE at 350°F for 20 min. until hot.
- FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- Servings: about 4 cups dip | Prep Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 20 min. |